Choose your deal
- $12 for a Single Weekend Pass
- 0 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $25 for a Family Weekend Pass
- 0 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- Valid for the Ontario Hummingbird Festival July 12-14, 2013 or on one of the following 3 weekends: July 19-21, July 26-28 and August 2-4, 2013. Please note that special Ontario Hummingbird Festival workshops will only be available July 12-14
- Limit 1 buy per person
- Option 2: Limit 1 voucher per 2 adults and 2 children (ages 4-12)
- Children ages 3 and under get in free
- May not carry over additional days (may not attend on Friday one weekend and on Saturday of another)
- Festival hours are 10am-4pm, with a late-night presentation on July 12
- Workshops and seminars may require registration and an additional cost
- No refunds on or after event date or due to weather conditions
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- See Canada's smallest bird up close
- Featuring an observation tower and boardwalks for optimal bird sighting
- Highlights include artisan and food vendors, kids' crafts, workshops and more
- One of Ontario's most unique nature festivals
- Get directions here
It's no wonder the Off-Key bird and ToneDeaf bird aren't that popular with most crowds - singing just isn't their forte. Enjoy the musical stylings of Canada's smallest bird with today's WagJags to The Ontario Hummingbird Festival at Wye Marsh on July 12-14, 2013:
- $12 for a single weekend pass (a $25 value)
- $25 for a family weekend pass (a $50 value)
Bring your friends and family to check out one of the province's most unique nature shows. The Ontario Hummingbird Festival offers visitors the chance to get up close and personal with the nation's smallest bird, named for the beating sound of its wings. Festival highlights include presentations by expert speakers, guided canoe and kayak tours, nature walks, kids' crafts, a native plant sale, and artisan and food vendors. The workshops, which require an additional fee, open up the doors to exciting and rare opportunities. Memorable experiences are made at the banding workshop, where participants get to hold and release a beautiful hummingbird. In fact, you'll want to bring your camera and binoculars - Wye Marsh's vast natural property is home to many birds, with an observation tower and 2 km floating boardwalk providing excellent viewpoints from which to snap your photos.
Wye Marsh boasts 3,000 acres of wetlands, fen and forest near Georgian Bay. This Midland nature centre is a popular destination for visitors interested in the birds of prey, amphibian and reptile displays or looking to bike and hike along the trails. Wye Marsh's nature-loving staff invite you to canoe or kayak along the calm waters, and are happy to set you up with their classroom or event facilities. Get directions here.
Dates (valid for one weekend):
- July 12-14, 2013 - Ontario Hummingbird Festival
- July 19-21, 2013
- July 26-28, 2013
- August 2-4, 2013
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Just wanted to say that I love your company. I have taken advantage of several deals on your site since the beginning of the year and just purchased another one for wowcanvas.ca. We're getting married in October and I'm looking forward to using this WagJag deal on a wedding picture to hang in our new home. Thank you very much for all the fabulous deals! You rock!"
-Jennifer, via WagJag Facebook
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic