Choose your deal
- $12 for 2 Passes, 2 Drinks and 50 Arcade Redemption Tickets
- 446 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $129 for a 2-Hour Birthday Party for up to 12 Kids
- 100 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Unlimited buys
- Option 1: Expires September 1, 2013. Valid for 2 children in one visit or one child in 2 visits. Includes admission for 2 adults
- Option 2: Expires May 30, 2014 (party must take place before this date). Includes admission for 12 kids and 12 adults, a room for 2 hours, 300 redemption tickets, 2 large pizzas (10 slices each), 24 drinks (Kool-Aid or water), coffee/tea, a hostess, security bracelets, invitations, plates/napkins/cutlery, set up, clean up and a free return pass for the birthday child. May add up to 5 more kids for $15 each. Not valid towards already existing bookings
- Redemption tickets are for prizes. Tokens are available to purchase for arcade games
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Limited quantities available
- 15,000 sq. ft. facility with a 5-level soft structured playground
- 2013 Readers' Choice winner for Best Indoor Play Centre and Best Children's Parties
- Comfortable leather couch seating for parents
- Kid Safe Program in effect
- Perfect for drop-in play or stress-free birthday parties
Not unlike adults, kids must attend recess meeting, make serious snack negotiations and host fabulous parties where the best vintage of Kool-Aid is served to all their friends. Today's WagJag serves up fun for all at Lil' Monkeys Playground:
- $12 for 2 admission passes, 2 drinks and 50 arcade redemption tickets (a $40 value)
- $129 for a 2-hour party for 12 kids and 12 adults (a $344 value)
Monkeys ages one through 12 are in their element at Lil' Monkeys, a safe and clean place for kids to play with other jungle creatures (also sometimes known as children). Select the first option for open play time for two including two drinks and 50 redemption tickets for a selection of sweet prizes. This 15,000 sq. ft. playground is packed with slides, mats, climbing equipment and tunnels plus plenty of soft play structures for toddlers learning how to play to their full potential. To exercise their bodies and their imaginations, a rock climbing wall, entertaining stage and video game arcade keep kids with all interests busy for hours.
The second option makes kids parties pleasant for all. Included with the party package is admission for 12 kids plus one parent per kid, two hours in a hosted party room (including set up and clean up), two pizzas, Kool-Aid Jammers, coffee and tea for parents, plates, napkins, cutlery and invitations for 12 lucky kids. Parents are always welcome to watch over their wee ones while hanging out in cozy leather chairs and chatting with other moms and dads about the trials of raising little monkeys into fully functioning human beings.3250 Harvester Rd.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"Your company has been providing great customer service which really gives me a peace of mind when buying your vouchers. I now hold so many of your vouchers I have to develop a separate calendar just to make sure I have a chance to redeem them all!"
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic