Buy For $59.00
we need 1 more!
- Expires August 25, 2013
- Unlimited buys. Limit 1 voucher per table of 2, 2 vouchers per table of 4 or more. Maximum 2 vouchers per table per visit
- Valid for dinner only
- Call to book reservation 24 hours in advance
- Does not include tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back
- Get 10% off any bottle of Italian wine with your voucher
- Traditional Italian dishes
- Wide variety of wines and cocktails
- Friendly and attentive serving staff
Attempts at impressing a date with a meal aren't actually that impressive when the menu consists of day-old pizza and chocolate pudding cups. Instead of slaving over a hot microwave all night, use today's WagJag for culinary contentment: $59 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two at Sabatino's Ristorante (a $124 value).
Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with this WagJag. Sabatino's aims to make each and every customer feel right at home in their cozy restaurant. With your voucher, you and your partner can select one item for each course from this exciting menu:
Prix Fixe Menu
- Caesar salad - heart of romaine, parmigano shavings and homemade asiago-cheese croutons
- Sauteed mushrooms served in a bed of baby spinach and homemade vinaigrette
- Fried calamari
- Coconut shrimp served in sweet chili sauce
- Penne with spicy plum tomato sauce
- Spaghetti served in cream sauce with bacon, egg and Parmigiano cheese
- Homemade beef lasagna, made with Sabatino's signature bolognese sauce
- Fettucine served in garlic olive oil with red bell peppers, mushrooms and sundried tomatoes
- Cannelloni filled with ricotta and spinach, baked in a rose sauce
- Seafood spaghetti served with calamari, shrimp and mussels in a garlic tomato sauce
Entree (all dishes are served with olive oil roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables)
- Grilled 10-oz AAA ribeye steak served in a peppercorn sauce
- Grilled 10-oz grain-fed veal chop topped with mushroom brandy sauce
- Provimi liver
- Veal medallions served in a white wine and lemon sauce
- Grilled half spring chicken marinated with herbs and spices
- Oven-baked trout served in a lemon caper sauce
- Branzino, grilled and topped with diced tomato and lemon in white wine sauce
- Grilled tiger shrimp
- Plank-grilled orange roughy
- Tartufo - raspberry or vanilla
- Light lemon cake with mascarpone cheese
"Sabatino's Ristorante is a lovely, cozy little restaurant with very courteous and attentive staff. The food was excellent, I plan on returning soon." - Yelp
"Sabatino's was fantastic! We picked up a prix fixe dinner voucher so we got to try so many different things and they were all fabulous. Even better, our server was extremely attentive and friendly." - OpenTable1144 Eglinton Ave. W
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"I want to send accolades to the person who writes the copy that accompanies each daily deal. He/she does a wonderful job of dreaming up new angles. It's always fun to read and applaud his/her tireless ingenuity."
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic