Buy For $29.00
we need 1 more!
- Expires December 12, 2014
- Unlimited buys. Limit 1 voucher per vehicle
- Valid at the location selected at checkout
- Oil change includes 5W30, 5W20 or 10W30 oil and filter
- Fluid top-off includes washer fluid and antifreeze
- Specialty oils or filters may cost extra
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- 44-point inspection includes a battery check, starter check, belt check, hose check, four wheel tire rotation and more
- Ensures all systems are go before the snow
- Also offering services for heating and cooling systems, steering and suspension and much more
If your car breaks down this winter, there's only so long you can distract the kids with games of frosted-window Pictionary before they start throwing snowballs at passing cars. Keep your car rolling through another Canadian winter, and your children well-behaved, with today's WagJag: $29 for a winterization package including an oil change, fluid top-up and 44-point inspection from Beverly Tire & Auto (a $115 value).
Let your vehicle laugh in the face of harsh winds, extreme cold and automotive reindeer antlers with this winter auto package. After changing the oil and replacing the filter, the professionals at Beverly Tire & Auto do a thorough 44-point inspection to ensure all systems are go for the oncoming snow; the battery, starter, belt and hose are checked, windshield washer and antifreeze stores are replenished, and all tires are rotated.
Beverly Tire & Auto have been in the business of keeping motors running since 1974. They offer complete auto maintenance for a range of different vehicular issues.
Locations (choose one at checkout):
- Barrie: 142 Commerce Park Dr., Units A & B
- 34 Anne St. S
- 66 Churchill Dr.
- Brampton: 370 Main St. N, Unit 107
- Brantford: 10 Easton Rd.
- Burlington: 490 Guelph Line S
- Cambridge: 540 Hespeler Rd.
- Cornwall: 1920 MConnell Ave.
- Dundas: 80-90 Plaza Dr.
- Flamborough: 525 Hwy. 6 N
- Grimsby: 209 South Service Rd. W
- Hamilton: 1004 Upper Wentworth St.
- 499 Mohawk Rd. E
- 1250 Barton St. E
- Kitchener: 1305 Victoria St. N, Units 1, 2B
- 290 Bleams Rd.
- Orillia: 73 Memorial Ave.
- Stoney Creek: 32 Centennial Pkwy.
- Waterloo: 215 Weber St. N
- Windsor: 2600 Howard Ave.
- 2651 Lauzon Pkwy.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you for the time in writing me back with this information and having the patience of taking care of my confusing mess. Being a first time customer, I am so grateful and impressed in how you handled my situation. I used to work with the public and they can be very frustrating. I am definitely telling family and friends about what you did for me and promoting WagJag for more than one reason."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"I will shout from the highest rooftop, WagJag is da man."
"This past weekend my family and I used up two different WagJag offers in the Niagara Region (greenhouse and a bar and grill) and I must say it was so worth it!!! We had such a great time and got a great value for our money! Keep up the great work and keep those deals coming!!"
-Brenda, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic