Choose your deal
- $59 for Exterior OR Interior Window Cleaning of up to 25 Windows
- 6 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
- $99 for Exterior AND Interior Window Cleaning
- 5 bought
- Regular price:
- You save:
wagjag is active!
- Book your appointment by July 26, 2013. Expires September 30, 2013
- Limit 1 buy per household
- Appointments available Monday to Friday from 4pm-8pm and Saturday to Sunday from 8am-7pm; appointments subject to availability
- A window is defined by the frame
- Valid for homes up to 2 storeys
- Additional charge for homes with tight spaces in between; call for quote if this applies
- Valid for service within Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge city limits
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- Limited quantities available
- Includes removal of screens (maximum 25)
- Brighten your view this summer
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
Like a quality facial, window cleaning does more than take years off your home's face - it takes off grime and smudges as well. Maintain your home's youthful appearance with today's WagJags from Superior Window Cleaning and Services:
- $59 for exterior OR interior window cleaning of up to 25 windows (a $175 value)
- $99 for exterior AND interior window cleaning of up to 25 windows (a $350 value)
Ensure your windows get a good view of your petunias with a specialty window cleaning service thanks to Superior Window Cleaning and Services. Simply choose 25 windows upon whom to bestow this gift and make your appointment as promptly as possible. One window cleaning professional - or two for larger homes and those who purchase the second option - will arrive at your door, ready to deliver this spectacular service. The company's workers provide their equipment, bringing windows from dirty to "perty" with the help of a ladder, squeegee, non-scratch scrapers, buckets, sponges and water hoses
Superior Window Cleaning and Services has been in business for two years; the owner has been in the glass industry for seven. Using expertise in glass quality and customer service, plus expert attention to detail, these professionals are happy to service customers in Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge. In addition to window cleaning, they can also get decks looking spic and span just in time for summer barbecues.
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"This is a great marketing tool for businesses as well as an awesome savings program for consumers. I am so glad it has come to Brantford."
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"What I wanted to say was that I actually totally enjoy READING your descriptions to the WagJags. Whoever is doing the write ups is quite the joker. They give great descriptions with a hint of dark humour. I actually read them like a column."
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic