Buy For $159.00
wagjag is active!
- Must register for chosen session by January 12, 2014. Expires at the end of session
- Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 1 more for another
- Each session must have a minimum 5 students to run. Students enrolled in cancelled sessions will be asked to move to another session time
- Sessions dates/times subject to change
- Excludes materials, textbooks and Transport Canada exam fees
- May be used towards obtaining private pilot licence and a recommendation to write the Transport Canada exam
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
- 51 hours' total class time
- Relaxed, friendly classroom environment
- Covers all the important aspects of aviation including navigation, theory of flight and more
- Receive 10% off your first 5 flight lessons with your voucher
Learning to fly is hard, especially when you only use your mom’s table cloth and the roof of your garage. Learn to take flight safely on land with today's WagJag: $159 for private pilot ground school from Future Air (a $395 value).
Get the know-how to explore the sky with Future Air's comprehensive 17-class ground course, the first step needed in obtaining your private pilot's license. Three hour classes cover all the aviation knowledge required to take the Transport Canada written exam, including meteorology, navigation, law, theory of flight and more. Experienced instructors use a variety of teaching mediums such as PowerPoint and video to take you through practice exams and exam strategies to adequately prepare you for the big test. To help you become a private pilot in the future, this WagJag includes 10% off your first five flight lessons to go towards the 45 hours' total flight time required for the license.
Class sessions (choose one at checkout):
- Collingwood Airport
- January 28-April 3, Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm
- February 1-April 5, Saturday from 9am-4pm
- February 24-April 30, Monday and Wednesday from 6pm-9pm
- Simcoe Regional Airport
- January 13-March 12, Monday and Wednesday from 6pm-9pm
- January 25-March 22, Saturday from 9am-4pm
- February 18-April 15, Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm
North Collingwood, On
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you so much for your prompt attention. Your service is excellent!"
"I want to send accolades to the person who writes the copy that accompanies each daily deal. He/she does a wonderful job of dreaming up new angles. It's always fun to read and applaud his/her tireless ingenuity."
"Thank you so much. It's great to have this kind of support and very comforting to know WagJag does not leave you stranded in such situations. I will definitely keep WagJagging!"
"Did a WagJag for 1-888-Junk-Van last week and it was awesome. The company was really professional and the value was unbelievable. I would definitely recommend that one again if it becomes available."
-Simon, via WagJag Facebook
"Thanks so much for contacting me and putting this together. I've already had some bookings and I'm looking forward to meeting all of the new dogs. I think this coupon was a great way to market my business to new customers. I've had emails and calls about my cat sitting services as well, even though they weren't included in the coupon."
-Denise Butler, Pack Leader, Biscuit Pet Services
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic