Buy For $29.00
wagjag is active!
- Voucher is for confirmation purposes only
- After the deal closes, product will be mailed directly to the address listed in your account profile
- Product will arrive within 2-6 weeks from January 2, 2014
- Shipping included. Cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes
- No additional charges
- Voucher has no cash value
- See for yourself!
- 60 x 31 g lollipops
- Random assortment of 24 flavours (may not include all 24)
- Original and Cream Swirl varieties including cotton candy, apple pie a la mode, pink lemonade, orange creamsicle, banana split, cinnamon bun, root beer float and many more
- 110-125 calories per piece
- Nut free, Kosher
- Allergen information: may contain dairy, soy, gluten
Luckily for the lollipop industry, there's a sucker born every minute. Set up your own in-home candy bar with this WagJag: $29 for 60 gourmet lollipops (a $72 value).
These long-lasting candies provide sweet satisfaction with their golf ball size and vibrant colour. Each package of 60 individually wrapped, USA-made pops contains an array of mouth-watering flavours. But just what flavour each one is will have to be determined by your tongue - this bounty of bonbons are labeled only as "Mystery Flavour" and each box contains a random assortment. To help solve the candy conundrum, here is the complete list:
- Original: wild cherry, pink lemonade, candy apple, pina colada, bubble gum, strawberry banana, blue raspberry, watermelon, juicy grape, banana split, pomegranate raspberry, orange splash, cotton candy
- Cream Swirl: blueberries & cream, root beer float, mocha latte, orange creamsicle, strawberry shortcake, lemon meringue pie, apple pie a la mode, butterscotch sundae, peaches & cream, cinnamon bun, cherry cheesecake
If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and we'll do our best to make things right. Please refer to our FAQ's for full details on our refund policies.
"Thank you for the time in writing me back with this information and having the patience of taking care of my confusing mess. Being a first time customer, I am so grateful and impressed in how you handled my situation. I used to work with the public and they can be very frustrating. I am definitely telling family and friends about what you did for me and promoting WagJag for more than one reason."
"WagJag is by far the best site I've found in months. Awesome. Thanks!"
"I wanted to email and say what a great time we had with our WagJag deal at Snow Valley yesterday. It was great to try out a new ski hill and the deal was wonderful. I tracked down the person who works at Snow Valley in Promotions and told them their idea to go on WagJag brought us to Snow Valley and we'll be back to Snow Valley because of the great time we had!"
"This was the best promotion I have ever offered in 22 years of business since 1989, I have never sold so many flights in such a short time. WagJag is amazing!! I especially appreciate your help working on the numbers so that we were able to offer such a great deal at $99 and make it profitable for both of us. It seems to be your best seller in Winnipeg this week compared to the results from the other promotions! Thank you so much for everything!"
-Barry Morwick, Adventure At Altitude
"After 10 years in the Fitness industry, I have to say this was by far the most effective and powerful marketing exposure ever! Thousands of hits on our website, hundreds of calls to our clubs, and most importantly, hundreds of new clients in our clubs that had never heard of Wynn Fitness before -- amazing!"
-Markus Lanz, VP of Operations, Wynn Fitness Centre
"Thank you so much for dealing with my business for the daily deal with WagJag. Unreal results! I am so impressed with WagJag that I would definitely promote Prestige through it again! Cannot wait to see how well the scenic tours will do!"
-Mike Duncan, Owner, Prestige Sportfishing
"So far the WagJag people seem to be very happy with us. Most of them have returned as new patients so I am stoked!"
-Dr. Julie Durnan, Pacifica Naturopathic Clinic